You will be part of the Investments Technology Solutions team, supporting and developing around the Charles River Investment Management Solution. There is an increasing demand for platform change and you will benefit from a varied and challenging workload.
The Role Holder will be required to face off directly to stakeholders in the Investment Management and Technology teams, and so must have the ability to build strong relationships with those individuals.
Key Aspects of the role:
- Deliver solutions to required timescales and in support of the Development lifecycle procesd.
- Work with colleagues in Investment Management, Technology and Operations, helping to identify and recommend solutions and workflows which are within standard, core functionality of the Order Management System, carried out in partnership with the colleagues in the Charles River Platform Team
- Provide implementation support for workflow changes into the live production environment
- Experience working on the Charles River platform
- Strong academic record with an undergraduate degree
- Experience with Agile working methods
- Knowledge of financial instruments
- Investment Management Experience