** Business Analyst - London Market Insurance - London - 6 Month Fixed Term Contract - REMOTE WORKING **
A leading Insurance business based in the heart of the City, is looking for a Business Analyst who has significant experience working with delegated underwriting authority to come in and support a new Target Operating Model (TOM). This is a highly important project for the client and their goal is to deliver the best service across the market and you will be responsible for leading the analysis and supporting project delivery. You will need to take ownership for the end to the delivery and being a key point of contact across the business.
The ideal candidate will have experience working within London Market Insurance as a Business Analyst having hands on experience delivering successful TOM projects as well as having delegated underwriting authority experience. You must have London Market Insurance experience to be considered for the role.
Confident stakeholder engagement and effective end to end delivery skills are key.
- Delegated underwriting authority experience
- Must have London Market Insurance experience
- Delivered successful target operating models across London Market Insurance
- STRONG analysis skills
- Strong stakeholder skills
I lavori simili
Sales Forex & CFD Industry- Cyprus (Limassol)
- Limassol, Cipro
- giorni 23 fa
Per una società di investimento di Cipro (Limassol) sono alla ricerca di 2 figure Sales Conversation e Retention Account con conoscenza del mondo e delle piattaforme di Trading, Forex e CFD Industry. Nello specifico, la risorsa si occuperà di : -promuovere i prodotti e i servizi dell'az... Leggi di più
Regional Director (Legal - Tax/M&A) - Insurance Broker
- Hong Kong
- HK$1200000 - HK$1400000 per annum
- giorni 3 fa
▪ Delivering tax solutions to clients and prospects and developing Asia's technical expertise around tax insurance solutions for Asian transactions; ▪ Delivering W&I insurance solutions to clients and prospects by creating own technical expertise around W&I insurance and other TL soluti... Leggi di più
Claims Manager - Motor
- East Sussex, England
- giorni 17 fa
An excellent opportunity for a Claims Manager to join a substantial Claims team in East Sussex. This role will focus on motor claims and will lead a high-performing team. The key responsibilities will include; Develop a large team of handlers by coaching and mentoring Adhere to SLAs and... Leggi di più