Are you a self-motivated Business Analyst with a strong track record in project delivery?
A Business Analyst is required for a 12 months contract, to join an Agile team responsible for the Development of global HR applications.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about technology and solution design within an Agile framework.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Third-level qualification in Business Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent.
- 8+ years experience in IT and a minimum of 4 years experience in Business Analysis.
- Background in HR systems (OpenHR, Workday or SuccessFactors or inhouse solution).
- Good background in all aspects of the software development cycle, particularly under the Agile - SCRUM Framework. Agile certification an advantage. ScrumMaster experience beneficial.
- Experience in solution/product design including UI/UX experience and systems integration experience.
- Experience/knowledge of JIRA.
- QA testing experience and experience with automated test tools.
- Analytical and detail oriented with strong problem solving skills.
- Strong technical skills. SQL knowledge beneficial.
- A development background with Java/Angular experience is an advantage but not essential.
- Proven ability to quickly understand applications, and the end-to-end application landscape.
- Excellent communicator. Fluency in English essential.
- Experience/knowledge of GDPR compliance an advantage.