Business Analyst - Leeds - Up to £55k - Professional Services
Business Analyst, IT Systems, Change, Requirements, Gathering, Analysis, IT Change, Business Change
A leading professional services organisation based in Leeds require a Business Analyst to join their IT Change function on a permanent basis. The company, a market leader, offer services on a national and continental scale and require a Business Analyst to come on board to work on IT led business change initiatives. The successful business analyst will have good solid experience working within a professional services environment and will have experience working on projects such as System Implementations & Cloud Migrations.
In order to be considered you must demonstrate:
- The ability to translate business requirements into well-formed user stories with appropriate acceptance criteria.
- The ability to understand the end to end process, including the technology that delivers each step of the process.
- Use a combination of business and technical knowledge , determine the implication of feasibility of system design and integration working closely with the technical team.
- The ability to maintain excellent awareness of industry methods, tools and techniques and recommend changes to the existing processes where appropriate.
- Good demonstrable experience working on IT led change initiatives.
- A solid background in IT Business Analysis.
- Demonstrates evidence of performing the analysis and documentation of operational processes and business requirements.
- Ability to think analytically, to deal with detail, and to extract and present relevant information concisely.
- Experience of working on IT led change initiatives.
- BCS Qualification or equivalent.
For a confidential discussion contact me directly on 0203 861 9150 or Jonathan.Lord@ojassociates.com