Oliver James Associates are currently working with a well-established Global London Market insurer based in the City. The client is seeking a Bordereau Analyst to join the team, offering full remote working and flexible working hours.
The ideal candidate will have experience working within the general insurance market, with London Market experience desirable and have worked on bordereau processing previously.
- Using internal and external systems to process claims, risk and bordereau
- Assisting where needed on projects
- Working with other teams to resolve any issues or errors on bordereau data
- Reporting and attending meetings if needed
Outsourced Service Delivery in respect of the below:
- Liaising with the outsourced business partner to meet SLAs
- Representing the company as the outsourced service provider to the business
- Ensuring that the quality checks are launched
- Tracking the progress and escalation of queries
- Ensuring checks are complete so that no issues effect the business