We are looking for an experienced BI Developer to join a rapidly expanding technology team in Manchester.
Paying up to £48k plus a host of great benefits, you will be based out of their modern offices taking ownership and management of quality data for the company - designing, developing, integrating & supporting their business intelligence data estate.
- To manage all aspects of company data & analyse business needs
- Contribute to design, development & implementation of features from initial inception through to release and upkeep
- Collaborate with product owners and other teams
- Contribute to code reviews & manage workload sizing & estimates
- Design, develop & promote reusable codes that are easy to understand, maintain & re-use
- Learn new tech and keep abreast of existing technologies.
Skills & Experience:
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Experience working with SSIS
- Microsoft SQL Server BI stack; SQL Server, SSIS, SSRS
- Knowledge of different database architectures, techniques & approaches (kimball, inmon). Including OLTP, OLAP, Star, Snowflake schemes and data ingestion methods
- Experienced with managing & implementing alerting processes to maintain the health of data solutions
- Knowledge in any one of the following; PowerShell, XML data, XQuery, real-time data warehousing techniques, table partitions, SharePoint, Excel, PowerBI, Tableau, C#, VB Script, Azure SQL, Data Lake Analytic, Azure Data Factory, RedGate SQL Toolbelt, HDInsight
- Experience working within an Agile development environment
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a reputable and highly successful business, paying up to £48k this business prides themselves on a great working environment. Benefits can be tailored to suit your lifestyle and can include group life insurance, pension schemes, enhanced maternity & paternity pay, options to buy additional Holiday, opportunities to do paid charity work.
Well being is also a huge priority with various programmes being offered to support and promote physical and emotional well being both at home and the office.
Interviews happening now so don't hesitate to click apply or email email@example.com