BI Developer / Permanent / London / Datawarehouse Developer
The BI and Warehouse Developer role, is a new role that sits within the IT Support team located in the City of London. The team provides application delivery/development and support to the business unit.
To work in a small application support and development team, providing support and future development for a variety of applications. Will have specific responsibility for supporting the business unit with the delivery/development, support and maintenance of both 'off the shelf' products and 'in-house' developed software/applications.
The right individual will have experience in all stages of application and software development, including requirements, logical design, physical design, implementation, testing and deployment.
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server 2016 and prior, T-SQL, SSIS, SSAS and data warehousing (SSRS an advantage).
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of Insurance data and London Market systems and processes.
- Experienced in working with the business community to help define and then meet their application and information needs.
- Work within the IT support team to provide support for all applications.
- Work within the Global IT community on strategic initiatives as and when required.
- Governance of third party suppliers to ensure they meet their agreed SLA'
Additional Relevant Information:
- Extensive experience in using MS SQL Server.
- Experience in using MS SSIS & SSAS (SSRS and advantage).
- Experience in using software development tools
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Knowledge of SDLC processes.
- Ability to simplify and communicate techincal information to business users.
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to manage workloads and prioritise effectively.
I lavori simili
Business Intelligence Analist
- Brussels, Belgium
- giorni 4 fa
Function Within the newly established data office at our client, we have an open position for a business intelligence analyst. In the Benelux team, you are constantly collecting the business needs for steering information. You will be working very closely with business decision makers, ... Leggi di più
- City of London, London
- giorni 13 fa
MI Analyst - Permanent - London - Insurance We are currently working with a leading London Market Insurer for a an exciting new project working closely with senior stakeholders and business partners predominantely around Underwriting, Sales, Marketing and Claims. They are looking for an... Leggi di più