An amazing opportunity has just become available for active candidates who are willing to start the new page in their career with an exciting Mobile app project for one of the biggest Global Insurers.
You will be working as a part of a Business team and will be responsible for the delivery of the spectrum of different transformation and BAU projects.
- Experience of working for Mobile application project within a big complex international corporation;
- Experience working in a fully Agile team, while mainly Waterfall organization;
- A keen knowledge of Digital, Product and client-facing solutions;
- Vendor collaboration and management experience (including offshore teams);
- Excellent business analysis experience. Have proven experience of performing the lead analysis role on projects (BRDs, FSD, Process flows, TOMS etc);
- Good understanding of Change management process and governance framework within the project and BAU change team;
- Practical experience using modeling tools and techniques such as use cases and process flow diagrams;
- Demonstrates flexibility and ability to quickly adapt to ongoing change.
- Be responsible for new markets/geographies implementations;
- New partnerships expansion and collaborations with non-FS partners;
- Data reporting and cloud migration projects;
- Change management process optimizations;
- User journey redesign;
- Service delivery improvement of the IT vendors;
- Developing new product features;
- Social listening framework development.