For a good client I am currently searching for a Azure Developer. Please continue reading if you:
- Want to work for one of the fastest growing companies in the Netherlands
- Like to work with the newest technologies
- Like to have a broad function within the company
- Want to have fantastic career opportunities in the upcoming years
The organisation started just seven years ago and is right now market leader in Europe in the sport sector. How did the client do this? By working with the best in class professionals, giving employees big responsibilities and being a data-driven organisation, where this is not the norm in their sector!
As a Azure Developer you will translate project definitions into new innovative solutions. You are part of a small, agile team, working in the Azure Cloud. Preparing the data for the Data Analyst, to make the business smarter and make the cap to the competitors even bigger. To make sure the organisation works in an innovative way, you will work with great tooling like: Azure Data Factory, Datalake and MS-SQL.
* Develop and implement new solutions, maintain and improve existing solutions on the enterprise data warehouse and Datalake;
* Develop conceptual and logical data models;
* Plan technical solutions and deploy the data (warehouse) architecture;
* Contribute to the data warehouse architecture roadmap and document standards and procedures;
* Identify, address and initiate data quality improvement initiatives;
* Support system implementations to ensure enhancements of reporting processes;
* Develop solutions to extract data from distributed APIs and import data through the ETL process;
* Ensure data work streams (Request > Development > Test > Acceptance > Production) are managed following industry best practices;
* Contribute to various (companywide) projects and working groups, key player in data driven projects.
* Bachelor/Master degree in ICT (HBO/WO);
* 3+ years relevant experience in a corporate or consultancy environment;
* In-depth knowledge and hands-on experience with ETL, T-SQL and OLAP environments in Microsoft SQL and Microsoft Azure (Data Factory, Datalake, DWH, Analysis Server, SQL Server);
* Analytical thinker with capacity to digest complex information, see trends and insights through data and translate this into concrete actions;
* Self-starter with strong team skills and wide-ranging problem solving skills;
* Skilled communicator and ability to oversee projects and steer them in the right direction;
* Familiar with the Scrum / Agile methodology;
* Preferable experience with major big data platforms and languages such as BigQuery, Datalake, Python, R etc.;
* Preferable Microsoft certified (MCSA BI Developer and/or MCSA Data Engineering and/or MCSE Data management and analytics);
* You want to keep developing in the newest technologies.
Please get in touch ASAP if you are interested. Limited candidates will be presented to the organisation.