Microsoft Azure Developer - New Jersey - 6 Month Contract to Hire
Responsible for programming and software development using various programming languages and related tools and frameworks, reviewing code written by other programmers, requirement gathering, bug fixing, testing, documenting and implementing software systems.
* Work in a team setting in relation to design and development activities using approved software development tools, methodologies and database.
* Work from business requirements to develop optimal technical solutions.
* Perform analysis, design, development, unit testing and documentation for system implementations.
* Tackle business problems by converting raw data to meaningful and actionable business ideas
* Coordinated test plans and acceptance criteria.
* Perform root cause analysis on issues and provide effective timely technology resolutions.
* Provide ongoing production support of our applications (i.e. document, test, and implement & business user communication).
Key Skills/ Qualifications:
* BA/BS Degree in Computer Science or an equivalent combination of education, training, and progressive experience.
* Minimum 6+ years of software engineering experience with 2+ years of Azure/AWS Cloud development experience.
* Experience in full software life-cycle (SDLC) - develop/test/build/deploy/etc. Including unit testing and integration testing using Karma and Jasmine, or equivalents.
* Experience in developing applications on the Azure platform using Micro services, Logic apps, Functions and Web apps.
* Understanding of cloud-based database platforms (AWS or Azure) and the configuration and use of the environment is a plus.
* Good Knowledge about the different .Net frameworks including .Net Core.
* Experience in front end MVC framework such as AngularJS, whilst creating re-usable UI components, RESTful APIs and Web services.
* Good Knowledge with Databases like SQL, Oracle.
* Basic knowledge on ETL development, SSIS, and SSRS
* Experience working with product management, architects and stakeholders
* Experience with Version Control i.e.: Git, VSTS, etc.
* Experience of Agile methodologies
* Excellent oral and written communication skills.
If interested, please respond with an updated resume.