Looking for a talented Senior DevOps engineer with experience in building cloud solutions in AWS. As a DevOps engineer you will be responsible to deliver fully automated end-to-end CI/CD pipeline processes spanning integration, automated tests, and performance quality metrics along with zero downtime feature/microservice driven deployments using blue/green or canary deployment techniques.
You will deliver high quality solutions that include, but are not limited to AWS CI/CD tools, AWS API Gateway, Lambda, RDS/Dynamo DB, Elasticbeanstalk, EKS/ECS, Fargate and Cognito. In addition, you will provide guidance to other members of the team on the most efficient usage and applicability of AWS tools and services related to DevOps.
- Must have significant experience implementing CI/CD pipelines
- Must have significant experience implementing Infrastructure as code
- Strong understanding of core AWS services and AWS architecture best practices
- Hands on experience with AWS DevOps toolset: AWS CodeCommit/Git, CodeBuilder, CodePipeline, CodeDeploy/Jenkins
- Experience with modern deployment methodologies such as Canary and blue/green
- Strong programming/scripting skills - Typescript and Python preferred
- Strong hands on experience creating and deploying Infrastructure as Code using Cloud Formation Templates/Terraform/ AWS Cloud Development Kit (CDK)
- Strong hands-on experience with configuration management tools such as Ansible
- Must exhibit proficiency in the use of modern programming languages.
- Strong practical Linux and Windows-based systems administration skills in a Cloud or Virtualized environment
- Experience with Monitoring and Logging using CloudWatch, Splunk, Data Dog
- Proficient in developing, deploying, and debugging cloud-based applications using AWS * Ability to use the AWS service APIs, AWS CLI, and SDKs
- Strong understanding of AWS IAM Roles and Permissions
- AWS DevOps certification is preferred