Senior Dev Ops Engineer - Atlanta - Full-Time
Oliver James Associates are partnering with a leading Fin-Tech business in Atlanta who are growing their Dev Ops team for a major AWS initiative. Here is the JD:
- Maintain and improve build controller and release management process.
- Automate the provisioning of our servers and environments.
- Maintain and improve system monitoring.
- Look for ways to improve existing processes by way of automation.
- Work closely with engineering and architecture teams.
- Deep experience with AWS in a 24x7x365, customer-facing production environment.
- Architecting AWS solutions using EKS, ELB, EC2, EBS, S3, etc using infrastructure-as-code, preferably Terraform or CloudFormation.
- Configuring CI/CD tools such as Bamboo, Jenkins, or TeamCity.
- Configuration automation tools such as Chef, Ansible, or Puppet.
- Writing AWS automation scripts using PowerShell, Python, or Bash.
- Deep experience in a containerized environment using EKS/Kubernetes or ECS.
- Some experience with enterprise messaging systems: Kafka, SQS, or RabbitMQ
- Production analytics and monitoring. Experience with DataDog is preferred.
- Experience with setting up and deploying log aggregation tools: Splunk, ELK, SumoLogic, etc.
Nice to haves:
- Experience using build management tools such as MSBuild, gulp, Maven, make, Ant.
- Experience with Hashicorp tools: Vault, Consul, Packer.
- Managing Linux and Windows hosts including a general knowledge of IIS, Apache, Nginx, and Active Directory.
If interested please respond with an updated resume.