AVP / Director, Corporate FP&A - Insurance Client
A fantastic position working for a large property and casualty insurance business in the heart of Manhattan. This position will be a key finance representative within the business unit and be a key partner to senior executives of the Actuarial and Underwriting function.
Reporting to the CFO / Head of Insurance FP&A, you will be responsible for providing commercial expertise to the business with a focus on strategic planning, analysis and business partnering. More specifically, your role will include but not limited to:
- Quarterly operating review, budget, and forecast processes,
- Prepare presentations for senior management, including the CEO and CFO,
- Analysis of business unit & category performance,
- Segment financial performance analysis,
- Trade spend analysis,
- Develop and lead the budgeting and forecasting process,
- Support business leaders in reviewing and analysing financial results,
- Provide meaningful in-depth commentary to clearly summarise financial results,
- Identify trends and provide insight to key stakeholders and senior management to support strategic decision-making processes,
- Spearhead process improvements across both operations and finance,
- Management of a small team and talent acquisition.
With experience working in a fast paced global insurance business, you will be an expert at providing financial insight to drive revenue growth. You will have the confidence and intellectual rigour to challenge a wide range of senior financial and non-financial stakeholders and have genuine board room presence.
In addition, you will be a natural business partner with;
- 7+ years of experience within the Property and Casualty insurance industry.
- Bachelors degree in Economics, Finance, Engineering or Maths.
- Strong insurance financial modelling experience.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Ability to Interact and communicate effectively with the Senior Leadership team.
- Willingness to be hands on yet promote strategic thinking.
- Experience with Oracle, Workday or similar considered highly favourable.
If you possess the above skills and would like to discuss in further detail then please contact Christopher Dodds at Oliver James Associates or alternatively apply using the prompts provided.
I lavori simili
Corporate Development Associate - Insurance - £60,000+
- City of London, London
- Up to £60000 per annum + Benefits
- giorni 27 fa
Key responsibilities: Supporting M&A transactions Assessing potential targets including preparation of supporting financial models Preparing investment and value proposition papers Supporting M&A due diligence, working closely with the CCDO and other members of the team Supporting M&A i... Leggi di più
Senior Financial Accountant - Insurance
- Dublin South, Dublin
- giorni 15 fa
Responsible for the entire quarter end close including the review and posting of all required journal entries within Group closing deadlines, to ensure compliance with Group accounting standards. Responsible for the preparation of local GAAP results on a quarterly basis for European bra... Leggi di più
Investment Banking - Corporate Actions Analyst
- Dublin City Centre, Dublin
- giorni 6 fa
The services provided include Depository servicing, Issuing & Paying agency services and Specialised Agency functions such as Account Bank, Project Finance, Structured Finance and Escrow Agent functions. Key Responsibilities: Manage, complete and execute all incoming corporate actions i... Leggi di più
- City of London, London
- Up to £60000.00 per annum + Benefits
- giorni 9 fa
I'm currently recruiting for a fantastic new role with a leading insurance and reinsurance business based in the city. My client are a leading Insurance and Reinsurance business and they're looking for a qualified accountant to join their team based in the city. Job Title: Reinsurance A... Leggi di più