Oliver James Associates have been mandated by a leading UK insurance firm based in London to search for an experienced automation tester on a permanent basis. The key responsibility would be to build and deliver automated test suites, as well as do functional testing (manual), as part of an Agile team working in DevOps environment.
To apply for this position, you must have experience of the following:
- Familiarity with various Test Automation Tools - e.g. Selenium
- Automated testing
- C# programming
- SQL Server and Transact-SQL
- Experience and knowledge of Webservices & Web API
- Experienced in Full Life Cycle Development (Agile preferred)
- Familiarity with Azure Build Pipelines for Automated Testing (preferable)
- Experience in Performance Testing (preferable)
- Commercial experience in some of the following: Messaging and Distributed Caching, Azure cloud services, .Net Core, Workflow tools testing - SharePoint, Nintex or Dynamics CRM.
Typical day to day responsibilities will include:
- Creation of Test plan, Test specification, Test Cases, Scripts creation, Execution of test cases & Defect management.
- Using test automation frameworks
- Investigating problems in software as a result of testing
- Working with QA analysts and software developers to find solutions
- Lead the automation testing across multiple products/projects
- Mentor other automation testers which will include setting up guidelines, best practices etc and reviewing their code
- Assist with migration of applications to Azure by creating/modifying test suites, working alongside functional testers
- Develop and Support test solutions for applications in Azure
- Work in a DevOps team - will involve being available on call and supporting out of office hours
This is a permanent opportunity based in London paying up to £65000 (plus benefits) dependant on experience.