Automation Test Manager - Central London (Financial Services)
Joining and established, large and well know financial services business at their central London office, you will take ownership for establishing policy for the Test team and setting the Testing strategy. You will own continuous improvement, research new technology and new techniques to implement change.
- Reviewing the testing requirements for the team and the future state team requirements
- Reviewing automated test tools and defining the test strategy to suit the business now and into the future
- Advise projects on test resource requirements and deliverables
- Help lead and coach the team of continuous quality improvement
- Functional testing, design and execute a wide range of testing techniques and deploy to the test team
- Ensure a consistent approach is adopted to testing
- Make decisions on the environment for testing and coach others.
- Non-functional testing, peer review non-functional tests others have written
- Technical breadth, evaluate and guide to the different tools and techniques and train others.
- Advise and guide the team on testing techniques and frameworks.
- Test analysis, ensure the test function is asking the right questions and critically evaluate and communicate findings to a larger team.
· Experience in automation tools and deployment
· People management experience
· UAT Test management experience
· Experience of creating and delivering a test strategy
· Experienced and delivered in an agile approach
· Outstanding Test management experience required
· Adaptable to test management and control
· Experience of educating and training stakeholders including developers, security and test teams
· Passionate about customer satisfaction and excellence
· Exposure to compliance and regulatory frameworks, ideally financial services based
· Extensive experience working in ITIL framework