For one of Oliver James' largest clients I am looking for an experienced Audit Manager with a strong focus on Credit Risk. Are you a professional with solid experience within the financial services sector and have extensive knowledge of Audit in combination with Credit Risk? Please read further and get in contact.
My client is looking for a professional who has a proved track record within the financial services sector in the area of Credit Risk. You have solid experience in audit planning as well as audit tracking and are, next to this, a strong communicator who can easily get in contact with multiple stakeholders. Whenever necessary, you will act as the Audit Lead for the rest of the team and ensure a smooth audit process. You are able to oversee trends in Credit Risk and can implement this in your audit strategy when necessary.
Your role is pivotal in an organisation with an international character. This means that you are required to travel to different locations occasionally.
Other specifications necessary are outlined below:
- academic degree
- (international) experience in difficult environments where a high level of adaptability is required
- a proven track record within the area of Credit Risk and/or Audit
- Solid stakeholder management skills in a sensitive environment
- Willingness to travel when necessary
- English language is mandatory, Dutch is an advantage.
Are you up for the task? Get in touch right now and you will be contacted as soon as possible.
senior professional in his team who will be responsible for the validation of the solvency reporting. Next to this, you will be coordinating multiple entities to make sure each on of them delivers their data and reconciliations on time. When the situation asks for senior expertise on reporting matters, you will be present or you will make sure higher management gets involved. Besides the monthly reporting you will also be involved in handling regulatory requests as well as come up with new initiatives to support other important stakeholders.
In order to successfully perform this role the following expertise is required:
- Background in Accounting/Finance or Economics is a big +;
- Solid working experience as a financial controller or data analyst;
- Preferably knowledge of the financial services sector;
- Solid experience with financial reporting services.
The company offers a great salary + secondary benefits. Want to know what these are?
Get in contact directly!