- Exceptional client base consisting of bulge bracket private equity funds, listed companies (UK, HK, SH etc)
- Assist the above in a wide array of cross-border and multi-jurisdictional work, covering private & Public acquisitions, leveraged buyouts, management buyouts, take private transactions, minority investments and divestures.
- Multiple fee earners across Hong Kong, Beijing and Shanghai.
- 4+ PQE
- English only - no secondary language skills required
- Admitted to practice law in a US or a common-law jurisdiction; preferably the former
- Ideally someone with experience practicing law in the US, with a leading US law firm
- Strong education from top universities (JD preferred, but LLM candidates will be considered assuming they have accrued significant experience working in the US office of a major law firm)
- Someone comfortable in all aspects of M&A; drafting SPA's, drafting public company merger agreements etc.
- Management experience would be advantageous; experience overseeing junior associates
- Significant experience working on cross-boarder M&A deals, specifically within PE and public M&A
- Strong communication ability, confident practitioners and a professional demeanour