Our client is a global insurer who are looking to hire an accomplished reporting actuary into their APAC team.
This role involves:
- Enhancing, integrating and automating analysis on various financial metrics
- Coordinating with other teams within the reporting team to enhance the existing reporting processes.
- Prioritising and implementing automation for the reporting processes
- Coordinating reporting related issues for new entities, M&A and partnership from actuarial perspective
- Addressing queries from local business units on reporting related matters
- Will be a fully qualified actuary
- Will have at least 10 years of practical actuarial experience, ideally within APAC
- Will have EV reporting experience
- Will be a clear communicator in English, and ideally another Asian language