Assistant Project Manager - Digital Transformation
Oliver James Associates is representing a top tier Insurance firm based in Hong Kong to support them in their journey of Digital Excellence.
The company in question has been well known for being in the forefront of innovation & digital transformation by providing cutting edge fintech solutions to both their internal & external customers.
As such, a fantastic opportunity has arisen to join their transformation team as an Assistant Project Manager. This role will serve an important part in delivering one of their largest programme of work which will focus around Digital Health Claims.
- Responsible for day-to-day project management activities, include but not limited to project planning and progress monitoring, risks and issues management, budget control and stakeholder management
- Act as user champion when coordinating with business stakeholders and align all development activity with business goals and priorities
- Responsible for feature / requirement definition, use cases and user stories, delivery management and ongoing quality management
- Performs analysis to balance business needs, customer needs and recommends alternative technological approaches when designing website features and enhancements
- Ensure all deliverables are implemented according to agreed requirements, within budget and good quality
- Over 5 years of experience in Project Management with proven track record in delivery IT or Digital change to multidisciplinary teams
- Insurance experience is preferential but not essential
- Able to speak both Cantonese fluently and English
- Experience with planning and change management
- Strong creative problem solving and analytical skills
It is an exciting time to join one of Hong Kong's largest and most well renowned Insurance companies who are continuously striving to be the most customer centric organisation.
If you are interested, please apply now to be considered.
I lavori simili
Digital Project Manager
- City of London, London
- Additional Benefits
- giorni 19 fa
Digital Project Manager - B2B Online / E-commerce Solutions Delivery Project manager to work on a number of new green field projects. One of the major initiatives is to deliver a platform that enables us to effectively transact online with our customers (Brokers, Cover holders and MGA's... Leggi di più
- Manchester, Greater Manchester
- circa 15 ore fa
In need of a Project Manager to join a well-known Financial Services client based in Manchester. They are needing a Project Manager to join their growing IT department and help lead several IT software projects that are currently taking place. This Project Manager will be responsible fo... Leggi di più
- North London, London
- giorni 6 fa
I am currently looking for Project Managers to join one of Oliver James' established Insurance clients based in North London to assist on a policy migration programme. Key Experience Must have experience working in insurance (ideally GI) Experience working on a migration or system proje... Leggi di più
- Brussels, Belgium
- giorni 11 fa
Position: By means of a project-based approach and management on a daily basis, the project manager must achieve the intended result qualitatively within the set budget and planning. The project manager needs to be able to work closely with the employees from the relevant departments (C... Leggi di più