Oliver James Associates is representing a top tier Insurance firm based in Hong Kong to support them in their journey of Digital Excellence.
The company in question has been well known for being in the forefront of innovation & digital transformation by providing cutting edge fintech solutions to both their internal & external customers.
As such, a fantastic opportunity has arisen to join their transformation team as an Assistant Project Manager. This role will serve an important part in delivering one of their largest programme of work which will focus around Digital Health Claims.
- Responsible for day-to-day project management activities, include but not limited to project planning and progress monitoring, risks and issues management, budget control and stakeholder management
- Act as user champion when coordinating with business stakeholders and align all development activity with business goals and priorities
- Responsible for feature / requirement definition, use cases and user stories, delivery management and ongoing quality management
- Performs analysis to balance business needs, customer needs and recommends alternative technological approaches when designing website features and enhancements
- Ensure all deliverables are implemented according to agreed requirements, within budget and good quality
- Over 5 years of experience in Project Management with proven track record in delivery IT or Digital change to multidisciplinary teams
- Insurance experience is preferential but not essential
- Able to speak both Cantonese fluently and English
- Experience with planning and change management
- Strong creative problem solving and analytical skills
It is an exciting time to join one of Hong Kong's largest and most well renowned Insurance companies who are continuously striving to be the most customer centric organisation.
If you are interested, please apply now to be considered.