Title: Finance Manager - Part/Newly Qualified Accountant
Location: Manchester City Centre
Salary: £35,000 + Benefits
One of our exceptionally high-growth Financial Services clients based in Manchester are seeking an ambitious part or newly qualified accountant to join the growing Finance team. Directly reporting to the Financial Controller, you will be supporting the future growth of the business, overseeing the accounting process and developing commercial reporting capabilities.
- Take ownership of the month end reporting process
- Responsible for overseeing bank reconciliations
- Supporting the Financial Controller in building a new Finance function
- Oversee treasury management
- Provide pivotal support to ongoing and upcoming projects within Finance
- Develop the commercial analysis reporting capabilities
This is a great opportunity for a part or newly qualified accountant to develop further into a management role within a high-growth business.
The successful candidate must have:
- Part or newly qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA
- Ideally experienced in SQL and/or Power BI report writing
- Must have experience in month end reporting
To be considered for the role please apply online or email an updated CV to Helen Bilsborough at Oliver James Associates.