Role: Assistant Finance Business Partner
Company: Financial Services
Location: Lancashire, North West
Contract: Initially 6-months, with the opportunity to go permanent
Rate: Up to £200 per day
Oliver James Associates are currently working with a UK leading business based in the North West who are looking to appoint an Assistant Finance Business Partner. You will be working closely with Senior Management and project teams, providing assistant during month-end alongside commercial reports including budgeting, forecasting and some exposure to financial modelling.
- Assist in month-end P&L reporting
- Conduct Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Provide reports, forecasts on the impact this may have on certain business decisions
- Liaise with project teams to provide insight into project costs, forecasts and tracking
- Produce weekly income reports
- Previous experience within Financial Services, Banking or Insurance is essential
- Minimum part-qualified ACCA, CIMA or ACA
- Experience within a fast-paced environment is desirable
This is a fantastic assignment to work within a leading business, offering longer term opportunities within a growing commercial finance team. Please apply online to find out more.