Assistant Company Secretary
I am currently working with a leading Lloyd's Insurance company who are looking to source an interim Assistant Company Secretary. This is a role looking for high quality, professional company secretarial and corporate governance services to the business; and to ensure a smooth operation of the Group and client's boards and committee meetings.
- Working with the Company Secretary, develop an understanding of the risks and controls relevant to the function.
- Facilitate the smooth operation of the company's and client's various boards and committees (specifically the Audit Committee.
- All company secretarial work (including company secretarial services to clients) and other duties (including FCA/ PRA and Lloyd's filings).
- Provide training and support to Company Secretarial Assistants/ Administrators, as may be required.
- Qualified Company Secretary, ideally with 2 years' PQE.
- Experience of maintaining compliance within a financial services business, ideally a Lloyd's or FCA/ PRA regulated insurance business.
- Strong organisational and writing skills, with a close attention to detail.
- Knowledge of Blueprint, Sharepoint, Diligent. Strong working knowledge of all Microsoft Office packages, particularly Word.
If this role is of interest, please forward apply online with a copy of your updated CV.
I lavori simili
Python Developer (Contract)
- Dublin, Republic of Ireland
- €400 - €500 per day
- giorni 9 fa
Senior Python Developer - 6 Month Contract - South Dublin My client requires a Senior Python Engineer focused on a back-end project for their own in-house product and their end client. They are a company who classifies data using NLP techniques, entity extraction with Python, automatic ... Leggi di più
- London, England
- £70000 - £80000 per annum
- giorni 21 fa
I am currently working with an international Insurance company based in Central London who are looking to source an interim Legal Advisor for intiallly 6-8 Months on a FTC. This will report into the Deputy Head of Compliance and the Regulatory Council. Role Requirements: Review of third... Leggi di più