Assistant Campaign Analyst - Retail - Consumer Credit - Marketing Insight - £24,000 pa
£20,000 - £24,000 per annum DOE - Liverpool
We are currently working with a leading retailer in Liverpool to recruit an Assistant Campaign Analyst on a permanent basis.
The company is going through some exciting changes and are looking for individuals to help drive their transformational agenda.
The primary responsibility of the role is to generate data selections for their brands by actively producing audience segmentation and selections to deliver their marketing communications.
As part of the role you will run end-to-end CRM campaigns, validate audience output against operating systems and SQL databases and suggest improvements to business stakeholders.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office particularly Excel
- Experience using SQL or any other database query language
- Proven experience in a similar marketing or data-based role
- Knowledge of campaign data and communication channels
- Experience of campaign selection software
If you would be interested in hearing more about this opportunity please apply now.