Assistant Actuary - Solvency II Reporting - FTSE Insurer
A dynamic and high performing, leading UK Life Insurance organisation is currently seeking to add an Assistant Actuary to their growing financial reporting team. Following a recent and very exciting acquisition, this business is looking to recruit an ambitious and driven individual to deliver the groups actuarial reporting requirements which include Solvency II, IFRS, EV and risk-based capital metrics.
You will have daily exposure to the Group's key decision makers and with this opportunity for long term relationship building, you will be required to support them closely for business and strategy decision making purposes.
You will possess strong verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills and you will be able to utilise these attributes effectively whilst presenting complex financial concepts to a senior audience in a clear and concise manner.
- Produce Group actuarial reports and relevant analysis, including IFRS, Solvency I, Solvency II, economic capital and MCEV, and deliver reinsurer reporting requirements in line with Group treaties
- Produce business projections, including scenarios and stress testing to support business planning, forecasting and risk management processes, the Group's risk capital metrics and other relevant actuarial management information as required
- Review of methodologies and assumptions deployed in actuarial systems used to fulfil the team's objectives. To develop and improve the modelling methodologies and reporting tools used and test reporting tools developed by the IT function and Actuarial Systems team.
- To represent the team and provide actuarial expertise to define actuarial requirements on projects and other change programme initiatives
- To support the development of responses to requests from the UK regulator and other third parties
- To operate a robust control framework for the production of results including maintaining appropriate documentation and compliance with relevant requirements (including TASs)
If you are seeking to progress your career within one of the UK's most respected actuarial functions, please apply below as requested.
I lavori simili
Solvency II TPs Lead
- City of London, London
- £80000 - £100000 per annum + bonus + benefits
- giorni 29 fa
My client is looking for a nearly/newly qualified Actuary to join their actuarial team as Solvency II TPs Lead, reporting directly to the Head of Actuarial. The role is ideally suited to an individual with strong TPs calculations experience with a deep grounding in Reserving. Working wi... Leggi di più
- giorni 10 fa
An opportunity to lead the actuarial team at the start up re-insurance arm of a well known life Insurance company. Working as the Approved actuary/ Head of Actuarial you will lead both the on-site and remote actuarial teams. Reporting into the CEO, you will be responsible for the follow... Leggi di più
- Manchester, Greater Manchester, N. W. England, England
- £70000 - £90000 per annum
- giorni 11 fa
Scheme Actuary - Manchester - up to £90,000 I'm looking for an experienced pensions actuary for a senior role within my client's management team. This particular team within the wider Advisory business predominantly advises Trustees and due to a series of business wins, a credible and t... Leggi di più
- Essex, England
- £50000 - £75000 per annum
- giorni 23 fa
My client is looking for a Pricing Actuary to join their growing team. In this role you will use your advanced analytical skills to analyse data, build models and develop reports. My client is looking for a Pricing Actuary to join their growing team. In this role you will use your advan... Leggi di più