Assistant Actuary - Solvency II Reporting - FTSE Insurer
A dynamic and high performing, leading UK Life Insurance organisation is currently seeking to add an Assistant Actuary to their growing financial reporting team. Following a recent and very exciting acquisition, this business is looking to recruit an ambitious and driven individual to deliver the groups actuarial reporting requirements which include Solvency II, IFRS, EV and risk-based capital metrics.
You will have daily exposure to the Group's key decision makers and with this opportunity for long term relationship building, you will be required to support them closely for business and strategy decision making purposes.
You will possess strong verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills and you will be able to utilise these attributes effectively whilst presenting complex financial concepts to a senior audience in a clear and concise manner.
- Produce Group actuarial reports and relevant analysis, including IFRS, Solvency I, Solvency II, economic capital and MCEV, and deliver reinsurer reporting requirements in line with Group treaties
- Produce business projections, including scenarios and stress testing to support business planning, forecasting and risk management processes, the Group's risk capital metrics and other relevant actuarial management information as required
- Review of methodologies and assumptions deployed in actuarial systems used to fulfil the team's objectives. To develop and improve the modelling methodologies and reporting tools used and test reporting tools developed by the IT function and Actuarial Systems team.
- To represent the team and provide actuarial expertise to define actuarial requirements on projects and other change programme initiatives
- To support the development of responses to requests from the UK regulator and other third parties
- To operate a robust control framework for the production of results including maintaining appropriate documentation and compliance with relevant requirements (including TASs)
If you are seeking to progress your career within one of the UK's most respected actuarial functions, please apply below as requested.
I lavori simili
Risk Modelling Actuary - FTSE Insurer
- London, England
- £60000 - £72000 per annum + Additional Benefits
- giorni 26 fa
Oliver James Associates are supporting a leading FTSE Listed organisation in their strategic recruitment for a Risk Modelling Actuary. The Risk Modelling team are responsible for the annual calibration of market and operational risks, as well as the dependency structure between risks, w... Leggi di più
Life Actuary - Financial Reporting - Solvency II, IFRS, MCEV
- Dublin, Republic of Ireland
- giorni 19 fa
Oliver James Associates is supporting a leading Life Insurer in Dublin who require a contract actuary with strong financial reporting experience to support a project until the end of the year. OJA are working with a prestigious Life insurance business in Dublin. The client require a Fin... Leggi di più
- North West England, England
- £55000 - £65000 per annum + benefits
- giorni 26 fa
Due to growth and expansion, I am working exclusively with a North West Insurer to appoint a new Reporting Actuary into their team. In the role; You will be reviewing and consolidating reporting results at both Group & UK level across a variety of metrics. You will also; Have the opport... Leggi di più
Specialist insurer seeks part qualified pensions actuary
- City of London, London
- £40000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits + study support
- giorni 15 fa
Part qualified pensions actuary - Specialist Insurer - 1.5 to 3 years' experience A highly exciting position has arisen with one of my clients in the City. I am working very closely with a specialist insurer which is seeking to appoint a part qualified pensions to its pricing team in Lo... Leggi di più