I am currently working with an International General/Health Insurance client, who are looking to source an Assistant Accountant. This role will report directly
- Assist in the monthly posting and reconciliation of journal entries from key front end systems.
- Responsibility for specific quarterly balance sheet reconciliation and follow up.
- Prepare journal entries for cash transactions and upload into the General Ledger.
- Review data integrity of key business applications and ensure agreement to underlying financial records.
- Some knowledge of general insurance and its underlying principles would be beneficial, not essential
- Started an accountancy qualification, such as, ACCA or CIMA and looking to continue with it.
- University degree having achieved a minimum of 2:1 qualification
- Experience of working in a finance team and application of accounting fundamentals.
If this role is of interest, please apply online with a copy of your updated CV.