Application .Net Lead Developer - Alpharetta - 12 Month Contract
* Ensure that the sourcing vendor provides application maintenance and support services in accordance with the agreed scope & service level agreement (SLA) for the given portfolio, and with all applicable performance metrics, including Key Performance Indicators, user satisfaction targets, operating level agreements and underpinning contracts.
* As a member of the Maintenance & Support and Shared Services team, optimize the delivery services from our Managed Services partner and lead/participate in continuous improvement initiatives
* Analyze and monitor vendor's performance against agreed service levels, publish the results, and initiate remedial actions based on results.
* Be accountable to the CIO and COE organizations for all run services from application to infrastructure. Provide and application centric view of run services for incident management, problem management, and application performance and stability
* Partner with the Infrastructure Tower Leads to provide an end to end performant set of run services.
* Participate as needed in incident/problem management to ensure swift resolution by our Managed Services partner to issues effecting production operation of applications within the cluster.
* Interact with other Cluster Leads to ensure solutions that cross clusters are effectively planned, and delivered into the production environment
* Monitor sourcing vendor's response to problems and incidents and escalate or resolve (restore service) if needed for their cluster.
- Ensure sourcing vendor provides proper and timely root cause analysis (RCA) for incidents affecting their cluster.
- Represent and own applications in the service introduction and change control process (e.g., transition from project development team to the application maintenance team) of a new application or capability.
- Manage the introduction of new or amended services, including provision of centralized 'factory' capabilities in support of IT Innovation, to meet the evolving needs and objectives of the business.
- Provide leadership over the entirety of the technology stack supporting the Cluster they support by interacting with and influencing IT leadership within Infrastructure, Information Security and ADM to champion the application technology needs of cluster.
- At least 7-10 years relevant experience in insurance or financial services industry, gained within a demanding application development environment where scalability, flexibility and availability are crucial to the business.
- At least 10 years' experience in application development and maintenance.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field required.
- Sufficient knowledge of the core business processes supported by the applications within their respective cluster.
- Experience with at least one of the following:
- .Net VB/C# programming
- SQL programming
- TIBCO Business Works/Active Matrix BPM/Messaging
- Demonstrated expertise in software development.
- Strong leadership capability with a focus on conflict resolution and managing difficult stakeholders.
- High level of integrity in dealing with confidential and sensitive information.
- Experience with Dev(Sec)Ops and Application Performance Monitoring
- Strong ability to troubleshoot across different technology stacks OTHER DESIRED SKILLS & CHARACTERISTICS: * Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Excellent negotiation and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to direct the work of subordinate employees
- Ability to work non-standard hours, including nights and weekends as necessary to avoid disruption of normal business activitiesApp
If interested please respond with an updated resume.