Application / ERP Solution Architect x2 - West Midlands - 1 WFH
Application / ERP Solution Architect x2 - Near Birmingham Airport - 1 Day Work From Home
Join a multinational business at a key period of growth across all business units. The Information Technology team service all business units / divisions. The Solutions Architect works with business stakeholders, Business Analysts, Project Managers, delivery teams and operations teams to ratify and translate business requirements into fit-for-purpose and use IT solutions that align with the business and IT strategy, principles, standards, policies, architecture road maps and industry best practice.
The role produces holistic solution and IT service designs and works closely with delivery and operations teams to ensure these designs are understood, are translated into lower level design and implementation artefacts, and ultimately delivered into a production solution.
Translate business requirements into IT solutions which align with the business and IT strategy, principles, standards, policies, architecture road maps and industry best practice by:
- Validating business requirements and understanding business needs
- Identifying, assessing and describing solution options
- Scoping and governing feasibility assessments
- Assessing effort, risk, costs and complexity for IT solutions
- Translating information and cyber security requirements into suitable technical controls
- Creating solution and service designs and architecture models
- Balancing functional, service quality, systems management and operational requirements
- Defining and assessing the impact of non-functional requirements
- Providing implementation oversight and governance
- Providing technical and architectural leadership
- Contributing to the definition of IT strategy, principles, standards, policies and road maps
- Communication: Excellent customer facing, communication and interpersonal skills.
The business offers a flexible working environment with flexible working hours daily and a day from home weekly. They also offer excellent benefits including pension and private medical for you and your spouse plus parking. The office environment is excellent and the staff are very friendly. The business offers plenty of scope for individuals to carve out a successful career.
I lavori simili
SQL Application Support Developer - Wakefield - 1 Day Work From
- Wakefield, West Yorkshire
- £25000 - £35000 per annum + plus benefits inc. work from home
- giorni 16 fa
SQL Application Support Developer - Wakefield - 1 Day Work From Home Opportunity to join a business growing through a growth period across the technology team with further investment into their product development and support teams. You would be joining a team of 5 who work very closely... Leggi di più
Senior BI Architect
- East London, London
- circa 17 ore fa
I am currently recruiting for a hands on Senior BI Architect to join a dynamic, technology forward organisation based in East London. The role will be two fold- someone that can both be responsible for "leading from the front" in terms of architecture and be able to develop complex data... Leggi di più
Business Intelligence Manager
- Crawley, W. Sussex, S. E. England, England
- giorni 10 fa
Business Intelligence Manager West Sussex Company Overview My client, a leading Insurance company, is looking to hire a Business Intelligence Manager who will be responsible for the management of BI applications, and delivery of associated project management and analysis tasks. You will... Leggi di più