Application Security Specialist - FinTech
I am currently working with a FinTech start up business in London who are looking to expand their Information/Software Security team due to their business and customer growth. This role will report into the Head of Information Security and work closely with the Software Engineering/Development teams.
- Implement, test and operate advanced software security techniques in compliance with technical reference architecture.
- Perform on-going security testing and code review to improve software security.
- Support engineering teams with reviews of new software solutions to help mitigate security vulnerabilities.
- Identify and mitigate external threats to the organisation and its people.
- Experience as a software security engineer or penetration tester (open to industry experience).
- Strong knowledge of web and mobile related technologies (Web applications, Web Services and Service Oriented Architectures) and of network/web related protocols.
- Ability to work in a dynamic fast paced environment, delivering a significant change in the FinTech industry.
If this role is of interest, please apply online with a copy of your updated CV.
I lavori simili
Lead DevOps - Fintech Financial Services
- Hong Kong
- HK$50000 - HK$60000 per month + Negotiable
- giorni 16 fa
Our client is a renowned FS in HK who are looking to hire a lead devops to design and develop the microservices for their business and automate rollouts/deployment, and future upgrades. Our key client is a leader in financial services who are looking for a lead engineer to drive the arc... Leggi di più
Azure Network Security SME
- London, England
- £350 - £450 per day
- 1 giorno fa
** Network Security Engineer/Specialist - London Market Insurance - London - 6 month OUTSIDE IR35 Contract ** A leading London Market Insurer based in the heart of the City, is looking for a Network Security Specialist who has experience working on Azure based projects overlooking the d... Leggi di più
Sales Leader, Cyber Security
- giorni 7 fa
This leading, global cyber-security technology business is expanding rapidly and looking for passionate and talented individuals to join their Sales team. You will enjoy a dynamic and friendly working environment with a competitive base salary and excellent OTE. This role will cover the... Leggi di più
Cyber Security Manager, Consulting
- Manchester, Greater Manchester
- £50000 - £60000 per annum + car, pension, bonuses, benefits,
- giorni 18 fa
Oliver James Associates are mandated by their global consulting client to assist in the hiring of a Cyber Security Manager to be based in Manchester. The role can pay in the range of c£50-65,000, which includes a flexible cash choices allowance plus strong extras. Oliver James Associate... Leggi di più