The position will be working within a financial services organisation, who are currently going through a large digital transformation and upgrading all of their platforms. The reason they are doing this is due to their ambitions to expand globally, which they have started to do through mergers and acquisitions - it is a great time to join a growing organisation. The team you will be joining is a team of four application security professionals working closely together on around 10/15 projects at once, ensuring an opportunity to gain hands on experience.
This opportunity is ideal for somebody who is ambitious and wants to further develop in the application security domain, you will be supported by your manager and colleagues in the team and will be heavily invested in from both a technical and educational perspective.
Your main responsibilities:
- Testing the security of applications (IoT, Blockchain, Web, Mobile) and the organisations infrastructure
- Consulting internal stakeholders (Application Managers, Projects Managers etc.) on application security issues
- Work closely and develop relationships with the Software Engineering teams to understand and resolve their application security issues
- Be involved and to propose the implementation of new IT Security Solutions to further develop the organisations IT Security Infrastructure
- To enjoy finding solutions!
- Ideally a Software Engineering or/ Security Engineering background (Educational or hands on)
- Experience with IAM is an advantageous
- Team player - somebody who wants to learn & share ideas throughout the team