As the Application Manager you will be responsible for managing and maintaining the end-to-end technology, development & delivery of the Tracker Application for North America Sales Forecasting and Reporting. The role will be responsible for all aspects of the day-to-day management of this platform.
This position is primarily located in Philadelphia, PA but requires travel to other office locations on an as needed basis.
- Management of the development and implementation of Tracker features and functions.
* Management of the Support, maintenance and troubleshooting of production issues on the Tracker platform
* Management of all day-to-day tasks and resources associated with the Tracker team.
* Estimation for changes and development proposed
* Ability to operate and develop in various SDLC methodologies including Agile
* Maintenance and development of Upstream and Downstream Integration points
* In depth data analysis to support business requests and application trouble shooting.
* Build and maintain an in-depth understanding of the technology, service solutions, business processes and components of the Tracker application.
* Work with QA partners to deliver high-quality solutions
* Collaborate across business and technology functions to ensure comprehensive business solutions are implemented.
8-10 years relevant work experience
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology/Computer Engineering or other related education background with strong software development expertise.
* Strong Project Management experience
* Experience with Agile/Lean Methodologies
* Good knowledge and understanding of P&C Insurance
* Strong written and oral communication skills to be able to clearly describe and discuss problems.
* Excellent analytic and troubleshooting skills
* Ability to work independently as well as a part of a team in a fast-paced environment working on multiple initiatives in parallel
* Eager to share ideas and learn from other team members.
* 6+ years of extensive experience leading development teams across multiple locations
* Proficiency with programming languages, preferably .Net platforms, Angular, a
* Experience with developing and testing software solutions
* Knowledge of SOAP/RESTful APIs
* Experience with the ability to develop complex queries and perform detailed data analysis.
* Knowledge of CRM systems, preferably Microsoft Dynamics 365.