**Application Delivery Lead - Permanent - London**
The Application Delivery Lead is responsible for the delivery of business capabilities from the beginning to the end of the software development lifecycle (SDLC) in a specified domain. This role will be accountable for: the interface with the business to understand requirements and process, the translation of those requirements into a solution, the development and testing of that solution, and the transition of that solution into production. A successful candidate will combine hands on functional/technical skills with the ability to design solutions (People, Process and Technology) and lead a delivery team.
- Act as the delivery lead for key project/initiatives within the application domain, or act as the lead over a work stream in a multifaceted program.
- May plan overall capacity for the team supporting this domain space with the Senior Application Delivery Lead and/or partner with their Head of Application Delivery and Business Engagement Leads to optimise capacity against forecasted demand
- Lead a team of BA's in partnering with the business to elicit business requirement needs, and then represent and document these requirements into requirement specifications for implementation
- May serve as the solution architect for their application domain, working with the Lead Architect and Technical Architect as well as other Domain Leads, and Enterprise Architecture groups for small to medium sized initiatives. Establish high level design and provide guidance to the delivery teams to follow for the project/initiative/application. Assess and lead the review of the technical deliverables during the design phase of a project.
- Leverage and lead sourcing vendor(s) for delivery (build/test/deploy). Ensure sourcing vendors provide services in accordance with the agreed scope & service level agreement (SLA) for the given project/initiative, meeting design standards, meeting performance metrics, including key performance indicators, user satisfaction targets, operating level agreements.
- Help manage technical dependencies across delivery streams throughout projects/initiatives. Coordinate and manage the integration of capabilities into existing production environments - as well as technical dependencies with other development teams, infrastructure, security, etc.
- May support the delivery of the Business Architecture by partnering with stakeholders and functional lead(s) to identify business process issues and capability needs in the context of discreet processes.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Experience in London Market Insurance industry and business analysis preferred
- Leadership experience defining, designing, developing, and implementing complex integration business solutions
- Relevant experience in the technology and business domain forCoverholder /MGA business acrossLloyd's / Company / Non Bureau markets
- Understanding of Lloyd's systems
- Experience working with business leaders on insurance product rationalisation and implement product management / product development lifecycle capabilities
- Knowledge of London Market TOM roadmap trends for designing, implementing, and exposing pricing models and analytic data to underwriting communities.
- Experience working with vendors, system integrators, and/ or in a managed service environment.
- Experience developing technical documentation including storyboarding, business requirements, use cases and presentations.