Shout out to Android Support Engineers based in Singapore!!!
Be part of a mobile security technology company's in-house team, working with their mobile security team to address and solve their customers' android support activities.
- Assist with customers L2/L3 support issues
- Identify and deploy latest solutions for any incidents and problems in customers' environment
- Work together with internal stakeholders such as Technical Account Manager, Project Manager and QA teams for implementation activities
- Reviewing of clients' mobile application logs and fix issues raised
- Some experience in Android mobile application development
- Working experience with customer support
- Hands on experience with Android SDK, NDK and Java
- Good knowledge in Kotlin programming language
- Working experience in web services integration (REST, JSON) in a mobile environment
- Ability to deploy Android applications into App stores, third-party libraries and APIs