Analista Funzionale - Payments & Monetica
What you'll do?
Working as part of an exciting team you'll contribute to the future issuing cards payment direction for this team and the whole organization.
Within the team you will assume the following tasks:
- Learn how authorization systems work;
- Collect, review, analyse, specify and document customer and internal requirements according to the organization processes;
- Ensure the quality of our authorization systems;
- Advise and support projects during their life cycle;
- Advise and support business development activities;
- Advise and support other centers on their questions (related to issuing services);
- Plan own work and in some cases coordinate the work of other information analysts / engineers working closed with the Agile team for the implementation;
- Quality control on products delivered by other team members (peer reviews)
- Assist the Project Manager, Team Managers, other internal and external (i.e. clients) stakeholders in the production and maintenance of project plans and related governance activities.
What do you have to offer?
We are looking for a candidate with the following requirements:
- A Bachelor degree in Computer Science or Information Technology Engineering, first class scores;
- Relevant working experience in the banking environment and in card payment issuing/acquiring services is an advantage;
- Experience on Information Analysis and Functional Designs;
- Knowledge in Agile methodology is an advantage;
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving attitude;
- Curiosity, proactivity, flexibility, accountability and attitude to work in team and in a multicultural environment;
- Ability to operate in an advanced technically and fast-changing environment;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Good knowledge of Italian and English, both spoken and written.
I lavori simili
IT Demand Manager - Payments
- Milano e provincia, Italia
- giorni 8 fa
La figura ricercata è quella di un IT Demand Manager. FINALITA' RUOLO Supportare il business nella formalizzazione dell'area di progetto (requisiti utente, interfaccia utente UI/UX), di obiettivi e risorse coinvolte; Supportare i clienti interni ed esterni nella definizione e consolidam... Leggi di più