Agile Delivery / Developemnt Manager - West Yorkshire
We are searching for an experienced Delivery Manager to join an established business in this new role which will work with teams across multi sites to deliver a range of projects within the Technology space in an Agile environment.
This role is key to ensuring the delivery of high-quality, best-fit, fully tested solutions. The ideal candidate will have current experience of working in a Delivery Manager role within a fast paced Technology function. This role also has scope to move in the Head of Software Delivery role in 12-18 months time.
You will work with teams building high-quality client facing and internal software products and configuring third party systems. Your role will be to driving continuous improvement of development standards, embedding and evolving the Agile development framework, promoting the product ownership model and playing a leading role in the development of the technology strategy and roadmap. You will also engage with a range of client and internal stakeholders in support of engagement, business growth and general awareness of development activity and practices.
- Work with the technology leadership team and product owners to develop product roadmaps
- Participate and collaborate in innovation workshops, offering ideas and challenge in respect to product innovation priorities
- Work with the team to develop the 'go to market' product proposition
- Drive the continuous evolution of the Agile Development Framework and promote this throughout the business
- Promote the Product ownership model and work with the leadership team to identify Product Owners
- Develop the software development capability in line with good industry practice
The business offers flexible working options with flexible working hours and a day from home weekly. The role comes with 25 days holiday, pension contribution, free on site parking etc.
For further information please apply.