Agile Delivery Lead & Coach - Wakefield
Exciting opportunity for an experienced Agile Delivery Lead & Coach to join a fast paced growing business. The role will implement Agile Delivery Methods into the business and then deliver a range of products through the Agile Delivery methods they have implemented into the team. You will work closely with the product development.
- Working closely with clients, business and technology resources to understand change requirements
- Working with Product Owners to oversee the successful delivery of product changes
- Working with Product Developers to define sprint increments and delivery estimates
- Working with Testing resources to define test approaches
- Assisting with technical Product Change activities where appropriate
- Assisting with Testing activities where appropriate
- Leading product change delivery issues and trouble shooting
- Working the Implementation Manager in respect of release of the product changes
- Using Dev Ops to create delivery management artefacts and reporting
- Acquiring a detailed understand of the client business and technology context
- Highly Proficient Agile Delivery Lead. Have a detailed understanding of Agile Development and be highly proficient in Scrum/Kanban
- Significant track record building high performing and motivated teams
- Experience in matrix-managing multi-disciplinary teams
- Proven experience of balancing multiple priorities and dealing with ambiguity.
- Candidates will need to resilient, pragmatic and able to focus and facilitate technology teams on the delivery of valuable product
- Have a wide breadth of understanding of technology platforms and systems and be able to make a strong contribution to discussions regarding technical problems and issues.
- Product Ownership. Be able to navigate complex Product delivery challenges, assist with backlog creation, prioritisation and grooming.
- Communication skill. Able to communicate to and between technical and non-technical stakeholders as well as enable discussions within a multidisciplinary team. Able to manage different perspectives and priorities through to a satisfactory conclusion
- Have a solid understanding of development and testing methods to assist with and if necessary lead testing activities
- Client Management. Be able to build strong trusting relationships with clients, showing empathy for client challenges
- Commercially Aware. Understand how to control scope creep and manage cost creep in product change delivery
- Problem resolution. Understands how to identify technical root causes of problems and work with engineers to find resolution