Agile Coach - IT Delivery
My client is looking for an Agile Coach who previously was hugely involved in Agile Transformation and Agile Project Delivery. They are looking forward to bring someone with strong communication skills in their team to plan & drive Agile change with all stakeholders across the organization.
What will he/she do
- Educate employees at all levels, including senior on Agile principles, providing them with tools for implementing the process in their own work.
- Work with vendors in providing training sessions and teach valuable skills that lead toward the organization-wide adoption of Agile methodologies
As a mentor, responsible for guiding teams into the Agile methodology, providing employees with feedback and means of improvement, catalyzing organizational growth and answering questions.
Provide hands-on support to all employees, collaborating with people across widely varying levels and roles, leading teams toward further understanding and adoption of Agile as well as overall company growth and improvement
Develop Agile Adoption Strategy
- In the long-run help design a strategy for the organizational adoption of Agile
Implement Agile Methodology
- Implementing Agile process, principles and practices across all levels and departments in an organization
- Promote a culture of experimentation and innovation. In order to do this, the Agile Coach needs to embody the Agile principles and lead by example.
- At least 8+ years of relevant experience in PM/ Agile Delivery
- Experience coaching at large organizations ideally
- Having programming experience or with proficiency in relevant programming languages
- Strong knowledge of and background with Agile concepts
- Prior experience coaching teams in Agile adoption or as a Scrum Master
- Strong interpersonal skills for engaging and interfacing with all levels of management
- Able to influence and lead without authority
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills, as well as an ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously to successful completion in a fast-paced environment