Actuarial Consultant - Qualified Pensions Actuary - Bristol
A leading International Consultancy is looking for a Qualified Actuary to join its Pension team in Bristol as an Actuarial Consultant. In this exciting role you will play a key role in the delivery of work, adding expertise on a diverse range of projects working with some of the firms biggest clients.
A city centre based team with around 40 Qualified and part qualified Actuaries which has experienced significant growth over the last few years.
You will cover both Trustee and Corporate Pensions projects in areas such as:
- de-risking options (buy in and buy outs)
- Pension Liability Management
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Retirement Risk Assessment
- Pensions Strategy
- Factor Reviews, Transfer Value & Pension Increase Exercises
- Qualified Actuary (FIA or equivalent) and/or Nearly qualified Considered
- Demonstrable experience advising clients from a UK DB Pension Consultancy type role
- Thorough understanding of UK Pensions legislation
Please get in contact for further information
Managing Consultant | Pensions Actuarial & Investment Solutions
Alex.George@ojassociates.com | 0203 8619 167