Due to continued growth and success, our client - a leading actuarial employer, is seeking a highly motivated and commercially aware Actuarial Analyst to join their team in the Midlands.
Whether you are currently studying or have stopped taking exams, we are keen to open up conversations about this leading employer.
The role provides excellent opportunity for you to get involved in a variety of work, giving you that breadth of knowledge which is so vital in today's actuarial market. Working on projects, you can expect to receive continual progression and the opportunity to work within a more commercial focused role.
You will work on projects which include, but not limited to; capital modelling, model development, product development and reporting.
We are looking for a candidate who enjoys working closely with stakeholders, has the ability to develop relationships quickly and able to work as part of a team in order to deliver the projects on time.
- Part qualified, with at least 3 year's experience within the Life Insurance industry.
- Excellent communication skills; where you are able to communicate complex actuarial knowledge on a day-to-day basis.
- MS Excel and VBA skills
- Knowledge and experience using actuarial modelling tools i.e. Moses, Prophet
- Any model development skills are a plus
- A flexibility to travel is advantageous
If you are interested in hearing more about this role and you are either a part qualified or NNQ qualified actuary please do not hesitate to apply for this competitive position.