Accounts Payable Specialist Role
Responsible for the entire invoice payment process.
Our asset Management client currently require an experienced Accounts Payable specialist.
Some responsibilities within the role are;
- Maintain a database of all Funds invoices received from various service providers
- Ensure all invoices are approved and paid within the agreed deadline;
- Develop an Accounts Payable process
- Following invoice approval, allocate the invoice across the relevant Fund entities;
- Instruct payments of the invoices through multiple channels;
- Maintain and update all account payable data and ensure accuracy in general ledgers;
- Work with the CFO to manage inter company expense re-allocations;
- Coordinate bi-monthly VAT return process;
- Monitor all service provider correspondence and address all issues;
- Actively involved in the annual budget of professional fees and expenses across all entities and monitoring actual versus budget;
You must have a minimum of 5 years' experience within an Accounts Payable function, preferably within a funds/asset management environment.
Knowledge of funds products would be a very distinct advantage for this role.
If you have 5+ years' experience working within AP and you wish to discuss this opportunity further please contact Louise O'Dowda with and up to date CV.