Accounts Payable/Purchase Ledger Clerk
My client, a global life insurer who focus on acquisition and management of life insurance portfolios is looking for an Account Payable/Purchase Ledger Clerk to join their growing team in the City of London.
- Daily management of Accounts Payable mailbox for the Group entities
- Responsible for the accurate inputting and coding of purchase invoices and credit notes
- Maintain accurate supplier accounts including matching, batching, coding to appropriate accounting codes and projects where applicable
- Responsible for all accounts payable duties (including on occasion those for group international entities)
Key experience needed:
- Have minimum 2 years' experience within an Accounting team in similar functions
- Experience using SAGE and Oracle (desirable but not essential)
- Good understanding of basic bookkeeping to trial balance including, accruals and prepayments
- The ideal candidate will be keen to progress within a finance function and may be part qualified ACCA or CIMA.
If this is of interest, please get in touch at email@example.com