Accounts Payable Manager (Insurance)
I am currently working with a market leading Insurance company to help source an AP Manager on an interim basis, based in the City. This role will look to start in the next two weeks for anyone who is immediately available or on a short-term notice. (This role will be Inside IR35 and will offer an FTC salary around £45K)
- Responsible for managing the international Accounts Payable function.
- Ensure compliance with internal controls, policies and procedures in day-to-day conduct and supervision of activities.
- Ensure seamless delivery of purchasing related activities for International function.
- Initiate ideas with management to identify, design, and implement process improvements for greater efficiency and effectiveness.
- 5+ years AP experience (Managerial experience is essential).
- Strong computer skills including a high degree of proficiency within Excel.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or equivalent Business discipline would be advantageous.
- Experience with Oracle Financial systems would be beneficial.
If this role is of interest, please apply online with a copy of your updated CV.
I lavori simili
Accounts Payable Specialist
- Dublin, Republic of Ireland
- €45000 - €55000 per annum
- circa 20 ore fa
Accounts Payable Specialist Role Responsible for the entire invoice payment process. Our asset Management client currently require an experienced Accounts Payable specialist. Some responsibilities within the role are; Maintain a database of all Funds invoices received from various servi... Leggi di più
- Dublin North, Dublin
- giorni 11 fa
My client are looking to hire an accounts assistant to be part of their well-established finance team. Ideal candidate will be ambitious looking to complete their accounting exams and progress in their career with a leading FS company. Role will be to support the Financial Controller in... Leggi di più
- Birmingham, West Midlands
- £50000 - £60000 per annum + Desirable Package
- 1 giorno fa
Title: Expense Manager Company: Insurance Location: Birmingham City Centre Oliver James Associates are currently working with a leading Insurance client based in Birmingham City Centre who are looking for a qualified accountant to join the team on a permanent basis. You will be joining ... Leggi di più
- Merseyside, England
- £250 - £300 per day
- giorni 23 fa
Title: Finance Manager Company: Manufacturer Location: Merseyside Oliver James Associates are currently working with an established national business within Merseyside who are looking for a Finance Manager to support the FD & FC for a 3 to 6 month contract. The Role Duties will include:... Leggi di più