I am currently working with a market leading Financial Services company to help source an AP Manager on an interim basis, based in the Surrey. This role will look to start in the next two weeks for anyone who is immediately available or on a short-term notice.
- Responsible for managing the international Accounts Payable function.
- Ensure compliance with internal controls, policies and procedures in day-to-day conduct and supervision of activities.
- Ensure seamless delivery of purchasing related activities for International function.
- Initiate ideas with management to identify, design, and implement process improvements for greater efficiency and effectiveness.
- 5+ years AP experience (Managerial experience is essential).
- Strong computer skills including a high degree of proficiency within Excel.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or equivalent Business discipline would be advantageous.
If this role is of interest, please apply online with a copy of your updated CV.