Account Director (NHS Facilities Management) - Dudley
Account Director (NHS Facilities Management / Services) - Dudley
Brand new role joining a successful multinational FM business to profitably grow this large NHS account by delighting the customer, inspiring the team and delivering operational excellence, whilst creating a safe environment. We will consider candidates outside of the healthcare sector, who can demonstrate transferable experience from another services based role operating at a senior level.
- Deliver an excellent customer experience through a relationship built on an understanding of the customer's organisation, its objectives and values.
- Maximise and act upon customer insight to respond to any identified service issues and to drive continuous improvement and the strategic development of the account.
- Ensure all colleagues understand the customer proposition, maintain a positive brand perception and facilitate an environment to work in partnership with the customer and service users.
- Drive the financial performance of the account to maximise profit and cash performance.
- Deliver the account commercial contract, identifying and accounting for risks and liabilities and complying with commercial governance
- Manage the financial performance of the account challenging performance, reviewing costs, approving financial submissions and initiating profit improvement plans to achieve or exceed expectations
- Manage the; budget, forecast, income recovery, cost recognition, cash collection and deliver the P&L.
- Ensure adherence to all contractual standards, specifications and legislation, monitoring operational performance and avoiding KPI deduction through data utilisation
- Ensure that processes, tools, equipment, resources and all necessary training and supervision are in place to deliver the services under the contract.
A demonstrable track record of successfully delivering a similar role with a portfolio in excess of £20m.
- Excellent understanding of facilities management and outsourced services relevant to the requirements of the role, or transferable knowledge and experience from a related relevant sector.
- Relevant professional or technical qualification or competence
- Management and leadership experience at a similar level in a large, complex, multi-stakeholder organisation.
- Experienced in leading and motivating high performance teams
- Demonstrable evidence of developing and sustaining a customer focussed culture
- Proven track record of successful financial and commercial management
- Able to understand contract obligations and corporate governance in detail, conveying the appropriate aspects to team members
- Able to recognise the development needs of self and others and utilise this to achieve the best outcome
I lavori simili
Head of Estates - (NHS Facilities Management) - Dudley
- Dudley, West Midlands
- 5% Bonus
- giorni 11 fa
Head of Estates - (NHS Facilities Management) - Dudley Brand new role joining a successful multinational FM business to manage a team of approx 60 staff on a large NHS account based in Dudley. This is a key role to ensure compliance with legal obligations, engineering standards, contrac... Leggi di più
Director PMO | Reinsurance | NJ
- Morristown, New Jersey
- US$150000.0 - US$200000.0 per annum
- giorni 24 fa
My client is seeking a seasoned PMO Director to join a global Reinsurance business. You will be the face of the team, and be responsible for Project and Program standards and processes. The successful PMO Director should have the following skills: - P&C Insurance / Reinsurance experienc... Leggi di più
- Dublin City Centre, Dublin
- giorni 9 fa
The client is a major North American bank looking to increase its presence here in Dublin, with the addition of 3 Business Systems Analyst. Job Description Plan, manage and support the delivery of detailed system requirements and technical/functional specifications in alignment with sta... Leggi di più