4x Software Developer (C#, .NET, XML) - Leeds
We are looking for 4 Software Developers to join an established development team within a global business based in Leeds. Although part of a global business, the main development team is based in Leeds and is responsible for driving all new development initiatives across the group. As a part of the team you will work on arrange of varied projects from new applications to serve their customers as well as new business systems to support the technology transformation currently underway. This is an opportunity for both mid-senior level Developers to join a business which will offer autonomy as well as support and guidance. The business has an established Architecture and Testing team who work closely alongside the Development team. For those who want to get involved further in design and architecture there is a career path to move into that role which Developers at the business have previously taken.
To be successful in this role you will have broad technical knowledge of software development and experience of the full development life-cycle. The ability to work as a team or dedicated to a particular task/work package, as well as experience of working in both Agile and Waterfall delivery methods and environments.
You will have a range of technical skills including:
- Web and Windows .Net Framework development using C#
- SQL Server
- Version Control
- Unit Testing
Exposure to any of the following will also be beneficial, if not don't worry as you will be trained on all.
- SOA and REST
- Software Configuration Management
- NUnit / XUnit
- ServiceStack or Web API
- JSON, JSV, Google Protocol Buffers
- Productivity & quality features within Visual Studio such code conformance and analysis tool
For further information on the role and company please get in touch.
- The business offers flexibility around working hours, 26 days holiday with the ability to buy a further 5 days, 6% pensions, 6x salary death in service and a range of other benefits. Based in the outskirts of Leeds city centre the company offer on-site free parking and is a 5 minute walk from train/bus stops.