3rd Line Sharepoint Systems Engineer - Manchester
3rd line Sharepoint System Engineer - Manchester
Brand new role to join an established business based on the out squirts of West Manchester just off the M60. The business operates a complex infrastructure across multiple sites, including 3rd party hosting. Their systems include software applications running on both physical and virtual environments including standard Microsoft Business Products and complex call centre telephony systems.
As a 3rd line Sharepoint System Engineer you will provide a high level of technical support across the business, working as part of a skilled team within a structured service desk. Liaising regularly with external suppliers and internal customers, you will be very customer service focused, with the ability to empathise with all forms of customers.
You will have strong hands on experience of SharePoint Administration and hands on experience of front-end Web Development (primary- C#.Net) for use with modification/enhancement only.
General Experience Expectation:
- Provide support and assistance to other helpdesk support team members and system engineers. Act as an escalation point for 1st & 2nd Line Team
- To actively participate in and support business and IT projects.
- Provide a high level of practical technical ability supporting existing and future systems. Use network management tools to analyse and resolve network performance issues.
- To conduct preventative maintenance activities.
- To develop and conduct systems monitoring to identify failing systems and software.
- Identify, analyse and resolve software issues.
- Provide technical support for software and systems
- Ongoing development of reliable workstation software installs.
- Provide a continual commitment to the security or all systems and data, monitoring and identifying risks.
- Installation and configuration of server operating systems, server software and applications.
- Support and maintain virtual environments. Monitoring and checking of all critical and primary systems, conducting preventative maintenance and corrective action the various primary management, installation and configuration of all server operating systems, roles and applications, including IIS, SCCM,DNS,DFS
- Support and maintain network tools, remote control, software deployment and asset management.
The business offers a flexible working pattern with work from home options. For further details or a conversation regarding the role and business please apply
I lavori simili
Senior 3rd Line Infrastructure Network Engineer -Wakefield
- Wakefield, West Yorkshire
- £35000 - £40000 per annum + plus full benefits
- giorni 19 fa
Senior 3rd Line Infrastructure network Engineer - Near Wakefield, off M1 Brand new role to join an established business with sites across the UK. Joining the team based just off the M1 at j39 you will be part of a team of approx 20, and will be 1 of 2 3rd Line Engineers on site in this ... Leggi di più
Senior 3rd Line Infrastructure Network Engineer Nottinghamshire
- Nottinghamshire, England
- Up to £40000 per annum
- giorni 25 fa
Senior 3rd Line Infrastructure Network Engineer - Nottinghamshire Brand new role to join an established business with sites across the UK. Joining the team in Nottinghamshire, you will be part of a team of approx 20, and will be the most Senior Engineer on site in this office. The busin... Leggi di più
Senior 3rd Line Infrastructure Network Engineer - Mansfield
- Mansfield, Nottinghamshire
- Up to £40000 per annum
- giorni 19 fa
Senior 3rd Line Infrastructure Network Engineer - Mansfield Brand new role to join an established business with sites across the UK. Joining the team in Mansfield, you will be part of a team of approx 20, and will be the most Senior Engineer on site in this office. The business has a ra... Leggi di più
Senior Technology Risk Manager, Leeds or Manchester
- Leeds, West Yorkshire
- £80000 - £90000 per annum + extras
- giorni 10 fa
Oliver James Associates have been mandated by their global tier-one client to support their search for a Leeds or Manchester-based Technology Risk Senior Manager to assume leadership of a best-in-class advisory function. The position pays between £80,000 - 90,000 basic salary plus extra... Leggi di più