The Support Engineers role is to provide IT estate management for all end user devices, Mobile, Tablet, PC, etc. You will have extensive knowledge and experience across multiple technology disciplines, ideally within a mature Shared Service or Commercial IT Services operation.
You will have excellent customer focus skills with a service-orientated approach and an eye for technical detail. You will join an established team of Engineers with great career opportunities to progress to various roles within the team and business.
Essential Technical Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- End point device hardware knowledge (HP, Microsoft, Dell, Samsung, Apple)
- Accessing and configuring BIOS/Firmware to set standards
- Operating System exposure - Microsoft Windows XP/ 7/ 10
- End point software suites - Microsoft Office 2007/10/13/16, Microsoft Office 365)
- Mobile Device Management Enterprise experience -Microsoft Intune, AirWatch
- End point Enterprise management systems - Microsoft SCCM, McAfee ePO, Microsoft MBAM, BeCrypt Enterprise)
- Active Directory administration experience - Create, modify, delete user and device accounts, groups, Group Policy operation
Desirable Technical Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- ITIL Foundation Level
- Experience operating in a change control and configuration management environment
- Ability to competently act as point of escalation for incidents
- The ability to investigate potential future technologies and solutions that may benefit the IT
- Cyber Essentials, Cyber Essentials +, ISO27001